We are thrilled to announce the availability of Full Tilt™, FloraFlex®’s new signature Late Bloom Ripener.
In honor of its launch we have created our first comprehensive schedule to enable you to go “FullTilt” at the very end of your Bloom stage.
Shop Full Tilt™ now!
READY TO GO FULL TILT™?
Calculate how many pounds you need with Full Tilt™ Calculator
Buying and using nutrients should be simple, honest, and cost effective. The nutrients for our favorite plant should include all of the essential elements, come in only a few or no bottles, and provide you with the ability to improvise and control the process. This is why we came up with a simple two part formula for both the Vegetative and Bloom stages. All of the essential elements included in these products have been documented for you to see. And, we made sure we sourced high quality elements at the best pricing available so we could pass those savings on to you. For more info on how the first FloraFlex® Nutrient line evolved, read our story.
JUST GETTING STARTED WITH SEEDLINGS?
• Mix 4-5 grams per gallon of water and apply to plants every 5-7 days.
• FloraFlex® Foliars promote vigorous plant growth by providing essential elements directly to the plants exterior through the stomata and epidermis.
• First Mix V1 in your water source, allow it to completely dissolve. Then add V2.
• Depending on your desired EC use 1-2 teaspoons per 5 gallons of water (1-2 grams per gallon)
• Add V1 and then V2 to your water source throughout the entire vegetative stage.
• At lower dosages V1 and V2 can be used as a base along with other additives.
• First Mix B1 in your water source, allow it to completely dissolve. Then add B2.
• Depending on your desired EC use 1-3 teaspoons per 5 gallons of water (1-3 grams per gallon)
• Add B1 and then B2 to your water source throughout the entire flowering stage.
• At lower dosages B1 and B2 can be used as a base along with other additives.
• Add Full Tilt™ to your water source after other inputs (B1 and/or B2) are completely dissolved
• 3-5 teaspoons per 5 gallons of water (3-5 grams per gallon)
• Use for the last two weeks of fertilized feedings of flowering stage.