INTRODUCING THE NEW FULL TILT™ SCHEDULE
NOW WITH BULKY B™
We are thrilled to announce our newest Full Tilt™ schedule, tailored for no Cal/Mag, and now incorporating Bulky B™, FloraFlex’s new signature Bloom Stimulator!
Shop Full Tilt™ now
To enable you to go “FullTilt” at the very end of your Bloom stage.
Bulky B™ coming soon!
Buying and using nutrients should be simple, honest, and cost effective. The nutrients for our favorite plant should include all of the essential elements, come in only a few or no bottles, and provide you with the ability to improvise and control the process. This is why we came up with a simple two part formula for both the Vegetative and Bloom stages. All of the essential elements included in these products have been documented for you to see. And, we made sure we sourced high quality elements at the best pricing available so we could pass those savings on to you. For more info on how the first FloraFlex Nutrient line evolved, read our story.
Veg & Bloom Foliar
- Mix 4-5 grams per gallon of water and apply to plants every 5-7 days.
- FloraFlex® Foliars promote vigorous plant growth by providing essential elements directly to the plants exterior through the stomata and epidermis.
V1™ & V2™
- First Mix V1 in your water source, allow it to completely dissolve. Then add V2.
- Depending on your desired EC use 1-2 teaspoons per 5 gallons of water (1-2 grams per gallon)
- Add V1 and then V2 to your water source throughout the entire vegetative stage.
- At lower dosages V1 and V2 can be used as a base along with other additives.
B1™ & B2™
- First Mix B1 in your water source, allow it to completely dissolve. Then add B2.
- Depending on your desired EC use 1-3 teaspoons per 5 gallons of water (1-3 grams per gallon)
- Add B1 and then B2 to your water source throughout the entire flowering stage.
- At lower dosages B1 and B2 can be used as a base along with other additives.
- Add Full Tilt™ to your water source after other inputs (B1 and/or B2) are completely dissolved
- 3-5 teaspoons per 5 gallons of water (3-5 grams per gallon)
- Use for the last two weeks of fertilized feedings of flowering stage.
All formulas are meant to have a starting water EC of 0.2 – 0.3, you can get up to, but should not exceed, an EC of 0.7 – 0.8. If you are using RO water with an EC of 0 then bring your EC up to 0.2 – 0.3 by adding hard/tap water, but most people find success by adding a Cal-Mag. Pure water with no dissolved salts has no buffering capacity and therefore the pH is difficult to predict or control. Blending in some municipal water usually adds a little bicarbonate which gives a little buffer capacity to the water making pH control easier.
While the pH of your fertilized water going into the medium is important, many agree that the water inside and/or coming out of your medium/drain water, what the roots are uptaking, is of the utmost importance. The pH of your drain water should be maintained between 5.3 – 6.3 to maximize your plants ability to absorb the necessary nutrients. Our nutrients have been tested in different water sources and mediums, and were found to consistently remain between these optimized levels.
If you are utilizing other additives with no NPK values then you will keep the amounts of suggested rates. But if you are adding other additives with NPK values, you should decrease the amount of FloraFlex Nutrients. Keep in mind we have formulated these blends to not need any additional NPK value.
Some growers flush weekly in Bloom, others do it a few times on designated days (before and/or during traumatic or stressful occurrences such as defoliation), while some only flush when they see the plants starting to show signs of excess salt build up within the medium or stress signs from their plants, such as the edges of the leaves spiking up. If and or when you flush use a lower ratio of fertilized water between 0.7 – 1.0. Ideal water temperatures for your fertilized water are in the range of 60° – 75°.
All Micronutrients will be found in parts 1. If you ever experience micro deficiencies scale back like the formula until your plants look healthy again. The first week of Veg and the first of Bloom should do the trick if you have issues.
Want The Simplest Schedule On The Market?
A few of our commercial customers cracked this code a few years back and it has proven itself to be a viable formula to many ever since. However, and as good as this schedule is, we believe that there is no way, zero chance even, that you can achieve excellence and the edge we are all looking for when it comes to quality and yield without adding something like Bulky B™ and finishing with a product along the lines of a Full Tilt™.
Looking for our Original Full Tilt™ or Original No Cal/Mag Full Tilt™ schedules??
Our original schedules are still available and can be dowloaded by clicking the images below.