- Compatible with all 4” rockwool cubes.
- 17 flower-designed louvers.
- Use (1 or 2) FloraClips and Tubing (1/4” OD) to automate your feed.
- Stakes on the bottom add extra stability.
- Holes in all four corners allow for leftover water drainage.
- Made from BPA and lead-free plastic.
- Dishwasher safe, stackable and reusable.
The FloraFlex® FloraCap® (4 inch) is a revolutionary tool for top feeding that also helps eliminate algae. Place the FloraCap® on top of your 4 inch rockwool cubes, maximizing your space in the vegetative cycle. Fill the cap with water and nutrients by hand or automate with FloraClips. Each cap features 17 flower designed louvers that deliver water, nutrients, and air to the medium while blocking light. The FloraCap® strategically covers the top of the media allowing the root zones to dry at a more consistent rate and delivering the necessary oxygen your plants need to thrive. Algae disappears, healthy roots fill the medium, and blossoms multiply. The FloraCap® was designed with the vegetative state in mind but has proven a worthy tool for the avid top feeder throughout the flowering stage as well.
In stock (can be backordered)
|Dimensions||4 x 4 x .8 in|
- Eliminate Algae.
- Save up to 60% of water, nutrients, and time!
- Automated Hand Feed.
- 360° bottom lip directs all water and nutrients to your plant.
- Built-in overflow system delivers excess water and nutrients straight to the rootball.
- No more tedious counts, simply fill cap.
- Flexible design. Easily take tool on and off plant.
- Block light. Roots use entire medium.
- Allows medium to dry evenly.